A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blogs as "Superfluous Adornment"?


"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sometimes it's just easier to put other people's words into words, that, or we need better writers. What I know is that this is my first blog; other than the few notices on my website: www.aworkofartstudio.com. This seemed an easier canvas than my static website template.
I have hesitated to join this forum for time restraints. FaceBook, Twitter seemed to be better suited for my state of "snippet" attention span. I don't claim to be a writer, but it does seem to help me unwind when filling a page with the million or so thoughts plaguing my brain per day.
We'll see. This might be my new meditation. In the mean time, here's a few pics of my latest "Wallflowers" mosaics. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment