A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Keep On With The Force, Don't Stop

Begin at the beginning and go on
 till you come to the end;
then stop.
~Lewis Carrol
Not quite there, yet; just thought I'd share the progress...
I have added a bit of mosaic shards, the color
is starting to really bring her to life.
I attempted to use cement and steel wool to sculpt hair; yuk,
it was way too heavy and oppressive, and because it re-wet the
plaster gauze it was easy to tear it all off. Working 
on new hair with wire screen.

Keep on with the force, don't stop. 
Don't stop til you get enuf.
~Michael Jackson

Here is a glimpse of my beautiful Luminary with her gemstone headband and tip of her wings.
Check out my ArtPrize Profile @

No comments:

Post a Comment