A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Angel Parts Coming Together!



"Light gives of itself freely, filling an available space.  
It does not seek anything in return;
it asks not whether you are friend or foe.
It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished."
~Michael Strassfield
Crunch time is here. I have secured a venue for @ArtPrize;
The Grand Rapids Civic Theatre Stage!
"Luminary" will have quite a presence up there.

The patinated copper feathers laid out to dry from their vinegar and salt solution.


Attaching the angelic cement face to the head structure.
She waits so patiently for me to finish..
.


"Angels, pixies, faerie dust
Treading love and living lust."
~Jaesse Tyler



She is my friend ; we shall be spending much time together in the next few months.
@ArtPrize opening day is September 22, 2010. If any one shall need me, 
I will be in the studio;)




No comments:

Post a Comment