A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blessed Be! The Grouting Is Complete!!


"When you possess light within, you see it externally. ~ Anais Nin

Three shades of grout: White-Halo, Tan-Wings/Face/Hair, Black-Sky. I added some "Shimmer Powder" into the black and white grout, so I'll see if it worked after it is dry.



"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within."
~ Elisabeth Kubler Ross
Now to work on the frame....A bit of sanding, antiquing, painting the backside and hanging hardware (I'll leave that to my capable significant other, because he loves to do everything in his power to please me!) Did you remember that this is April 1? Ok, well, almost everything in his power. All he really needs to do is smile at me.....

"A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home."~ Author Unknown
Have a wonderful weekend 
and don't forget to Show off 
your Streak Free Facial Window! 

No comments:

Post a Comment