A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Prodded T-shirt Rag Rug Class!

Still not hooked up to my website; long, drawn out story, so, alas, I must post my upcoming art classes here.
Upcoming!
Prodded T-Shirt Rag Rug Class with Julie Sullivan

Learn to make a prodded t-shirt in burlap


 rug using your old t-shirts. Bring at least 

10 or more medium to heavy weight t-

shirts or mid-weight fleece. Bring shears.

 Think of basic design and colors and

 bring those with you. Finished rugs

 approximately 20" x 24". This will 

take 4-6 classes to complete. Rest of 

materials provided. $60.- RSVP by

 October 23, class starts

 Tuesday,October 30.




1 comment:

  1. Handmade rugs are very important to me. I like Rugman dot com because they only have handmade rugs.

    ReplyDelete