A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweetest Days









"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which 

anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but 

just those that bring simple little pleasures,

 following one another softly,

 like pearls slipping off a string." 

So many wonderful things take place at A Work of Art Studio. It seems like the perfect, visually stimulating place for a gathering of creative ladies to play their weekly bridge game; one of which is my Mom. I can sense my dad's happy spirit in house on these Thursday's. Two of these amazing women are over 90 years in age. We should all be so lucky to have such active brains at that age.

 Here is a panoramic view of the game.



 Luminary watches over all the proceedings at the studio.
There is a picture puzzle in place for any who would take the time to put a few pieces together.
If you want to stimulate your brain with an art class, check out the "studio schedule" link @

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I hope I am as sharp as they are when I am their age. :)

    ReplyDelete