A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Every Day Give Yourself a Little Chance...






"I learned...that inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it

 kinetic, energetic striving, but it comes into us slowly and 

quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every

 day give it a little chance to start flowing, prime it with a little 

solitude and idleness." 




More flowing and less idleness would be nice, though I am running a full service hair salon as well as working my mosaic magic (a legend in  my own mind;)
The point of this quote is that every day you add just a little bit more, to your
picture, to your happiness, to your end to grief, and at the end of the project
you have a beautiful masterpiece to admire. Did I say this was a blog about every day nonsense?
In other words: life. Have a peaceful next little journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment