A Mosaic of Ideas About Life, Art & Superfluous Adornment.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't Forget To Stop & Notice The Sea Glass!


"And since you know you cannot see yourself,
so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
will modestly discover to yourself,
that of yourself which you yet know not of."
~William Shakespeare

Welcome to JOYful D*Sign! 
A Place to Wander Among the Sea Glass & Dragonflies &
Beautiful Jewelry Creations, Kaleidoscopes & Magnets too!
These are just a few of my favorite things, there are so many more, you will want to check it out for yourself.


Teal Green Seaglass Pendant- Sea Serpent

Teal Seaglass and Crystal Boomerang Pendant
Victorian Sky Dragonfly Earrings

Feeling Like Fall Leaf Earrings (My absolute FAV)
My wonderful new friend, Denise, lives in Lake Worth, FLA,
which with its incredible access to the ocean must give her ongoing inspiration. 
In fact, that was my old stomping grounds years ago. I got my Interior Design Degree from PBJC (Peanut Butter & Jelly College), now named Palm Beach Community College, for obvious reasons.
My husband and I spent a lot of time at the Lake Worth Public Beach, where on my first visit, saw an enormous pair of stingrays swimming under the pier. That was the beginning of my love affair with Florida. We moved to Michigan when we wanted to be closer to family. Because, folks, weather isn't everything, it takes a second to having the support of family.
Anyway, please take a walk on Denise's "Beach"@

1 comment:

  1. Strange, it didn't post my comment last night! Thanks so much, Molly, for this wonderful feature! Love seeing what items people select as their favorites :)

    Our old alma mater is now Palm Beach State University, as it offers 4 yr degrees too...Lake Worth Beach is one of the places where I treasure hunt for pieces to use in my creations. It is certainly a small world and I would love to meet you in person if you ever come down for a visit!

    ReplyDelete